Friday 25 January 2008

Progress and presents






After having a lovely sunny (but cold) day yesterday, we are back to windy, grey days today, the perfect day to sit indoors, watch tv and craft. I still wish I was back in South Africa though, I am missing my family and friends (and the warmth and sun) even more and feeling extremely homesick today. So I decided to try to cheer myself up and update my blog today to say, I have the BEST sister in the world, I got a lovely present from her in the post today. She sent us each a necklace with our birthstones and they are lovely. And trust her to find the cutest little boxes to store them in, too.
I haven't been working on much this week, just working on WIP and trying to decide what else to make. :) I did one pattern repeat on the knitted cardigan, made a few squares for the Casablanca (wow, it is going to be big), made some squares out of leftovers for a blanket (I have decided to help my daughter and make a blanket for the organisation she wants to help). The other pictures are DD's progress on the blanket she is making and the lovely presents from my little sister. Thank you SO MUCH sister for brightening up my day.

2 comments:

Nélia Botelho said...

Tracy
Adorei a sua visita.
Volte sempre!
Posso adicionar o seu link?
Tenha um bom fim de semana
Bjs
Nélia

tracy said...

Thank you, Neila. Yes, you may add the link. :) You do great work, I looked at your blog.