Thursday 10 January 2008

Holiday projects






Finally got around to taking pics of the things I made and started while I was on holiday. The Bratz outfits were for my daughter's doll that she got for Christmas, very quick and easy. Donna has some great patterns here

I made a baby doll carrier that I still need to post and now my daughter wants one for her Bratz Big Baby

I also started a ripple blanket for my cousin as a wedding present. I have taken a separate picture of the yarn I am using as the the picture of the ripple itself does not show up the pattern in the yarn.

2 comments:

Nezumi said...

Happy new year, I see you have been very busy with your hook, the ripple blanket looks great how big will it be when finished? it looks big now.

tracy said...

Happy new year to you too. I am not sure yet how big it will be, I would like it to fit over a double bed, but I am not sure if will have enough to get that far, so just going to carry on til yarn finished. It feels so soft and warm.