Friday 23 May 2008

Oops







I had decided to do regular updates on my blog and already I am not keeping to it. :) A few things going on here which are swirling around my mind and making me think about a lot of things going on in my life, so not going to talk too much in this post, just going to put in some pictures and a little bit of descriptions. I made another toddler dress from the pattern I got from a friend, but changed it a little bit. I made the skirt part more lacy and put the heart patch on the bodice instead of the skirt. When DD saw it she said I should make one in the opposite colour combination, so I did. I also tried a top pattern I bought from luv2crochet. The pattern was very easy to follow and it worked up quickly. I don't usually work with orange, but thought it was a nice bright colour for a child. I finished up the rainbow ghan this morning and I really like the pattern, I am going to make more. I won't show more pictures of the triquetra ghan as the last 2 blocks are identical to the first two. The ghan isn't far from being finished, so there should be a photo of the completed item soon. I have been plodding along with the bus cuddle as a christmas present for my nephew, thanks to Krystal's bat that she swings around over on Crochetville. I started another baby blanket today, it is called "Hearts and Roses" and I bought it from someone on e-Bay. It was over a year ago, so can't remember who the seller was, but the designer as far as I know was Nanna G. I also made another two of Inga's bags, I am trying to use the yarn I have that is not suitable for baby items, the bags still need to be lined. Enjoy the pictures. :) I also need to mention that a friend of mine, Helda, had an article published. Helda started the London Crochet Meetup and also has a podcast. I will put a link to the podcast on the blog soon.

2 comments:

Heldasland said...

thanks tracy, miss you loads are you coming down for knitting in public day????

AC said...

lovely work:-)