Saturday 3 November 2007

Own picture


At last, I have finished a blanket I have been working on as a gift for a family member. I didn't make anything for the baby as she had a lot and the parents didn't find out if they were having a boy or girl, they wanted a surprise. So when we found out she had a girl and the name, I decided to make this for her. As usual, my phototaking isn't very good. The pink is a bit lighter and the dark bits are actually a dark pink, not red! The purple is also a bit lighter. I am trying to think of something to hide the gap in the R, maybe a flower?

2 comments:

Heldasland said...

you a fabulous crocheter, well done, i think a flower would look good

Nezumi said...

Hi Tracy
Nice work, I think a flower in the red with a yellow centre (or reversed) as on the blanklet would be good.