Tuesday 10 July 2007




This week has been busy, but have managed to finish some things. Here is a picture of the dolls dress I have finished.


I have also been trying patterns in a new book I bought, my mom has the slippers now.
I have started knitting some barbie furniture and going to crochet a box to fill with goodies for my daughters teacher as an end of school year gift, so got my new projects all sorted. Apart from the sewing and embroidery I have been playing around with on my new machine. It took me a few tries but I finally managed to embroider a picture that actually looked like something (well, to me anyway.) I might take a photo of something and post it soon.


1 comment:

Heldasland said...

Well done for blogging , your stuff looks so cool.I cant believe how much you have made.